cxf-users mailing list archives

From Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>
Subject Re: <cxf-http:conduit/> with parameterizable name
Date Thu, 31 Jan 2013 21:06:57 GMT

Bean ID's (in this case, constructed from the names) are assigned to the BeanDefinition at
parse time.  However, properties are not expanded until bean creation time.   That's why the
properties cannot be used for ids/names.

What I don't know is if something like:

<http:conduit name="foo"…./>

<alias name="foo" alias="http://${server}:${port}/.*"/>

would work to alias that conduit definition.   I'm not sure when/how the alias names are processed.

Your best bet may be to create a wrapper org.apache.cxf.configuration.Configurer that would
grab the original configurer, forward all non-HTTPConduit things into it, but for HTTPConduits,
reset the name or similar to whatever is appropriate to match the config.    A bit tricky.

Dan