cxf-users mailing list archives

From "Shults, Benji" <Benji.Shu...@ecologicanalytics.com>
Subject RE: jax-rs:server problems
Date Thu, 17 Jan 2013 16:20:44 GMT
Trying again.  It has a .log suffix.

-----Original Message-----
From: Sergey Beryozkin [mailto:sberyozkin@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, January 17, 2013 9:36 AM
To: users@cxf.apache.org
Subject: Re: jax-rs:server problems

Hi - I'm not seeing any stack trace attached,
On 17/01/13 15:12, Shults, Benji wrote:
> I'm on CXF 2.7.2.
>
> Server startup (WebLogic) stack trace is attached.
>
> Obviously, my EndpointInfo.service is null. I'm not sure why. There are
> no other errors.

The configuration looks OK to me, I did try deploying on WebLogic once
and it worked, I believe some users do deploy on WebLogic too

Actually, have a look at
http://cxf.apache.org/docs/jax-rs-deployment.html#JAX-RSDeployment-WebLogic

May be RuntimeDelegate is not visible...

Cheers, Sergey

--
Sergey Beryozkin

Talend Community Coders