cxf-users mailing list archives

From "Shults, Benji" <Benji.Shu...@ecologicanalytics.com>
Subject RE: Fediz plugin for other web servers
Date Mon, 14 Jan 2013 21:01:34 GMT
Oliver,

OK, I might end up doing this work.  (Have to check with my supers.)  However, I don't have
experience with such things so I might need advice as I go.

Are you allowed to send me what you did for WebSphere?

Cheers,

Benji

-----Original Message-----
From: Oliver Wulff [mailto:owulff@talend.com]
Sent: Monday, January 14, 2013 2:53 PM
To: users@cxf.apache.org; Shults, Benji
Subject: RE: Fediz plugin for other web servers

Hi there

I got something working for websphere (custom TAI). But as Dan said, we don't have the licenses
for it but it might be an option to add the sources only and not list it in the plugins/pom.xml
with some instructions how to install the missing websphere libraries and then run the build.

As 90% of the code is in fediz-core, it was not too much to implement for websphere.

WDYT?

The 1.1.0 SNAPSHOT has support for jetty and for spring security (pre-auth support only right
now). The native spring security support allows you to deploy this in any container as spring
security doesn't depend on container level security.

Oli