cxf-users mailing list archives

From kongar <ak...@5amsolutions.com>
Subject Re: CXF port thread safety question
Date Sat, 12 Jan 2013 18:00:50 GMT
Well, I finally figured out the problem.  It seems that unique message ids
are required when sending out multi-threaded requests with CXF.  I tracked
down where the ExchangeImpl was getting overwritten, and it was happening
after the message is received and the interceptors are being applied.  The
MapCodec interceptor correlates the response with the request via the
message id, and since they were not unique, the correlation was matching the
response with the wrong request.  Anyways, ensuring the message ids are
unique seemed to have solved my problem.