cxf-users mailing list archives

From fachhoch <fachh...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Timing issue with WS-Security
Date Fri, 11 Jan 2013 13:44:00 GMT
Thanks for you reply ,
 client  requrest  includes timestamp  so every request sent by client will
contain timestamp  , on server side ws security checks this timestamp   if
its either case A  (5 minutes ago) or B (more than 60 seconds in the
future) it rejects.

Client gets its time  from   client machine and server gets its time from
server machine, what it both are in different timezone?

my server is maintained by third party , I know the client which  is mine
the time   is correct but the  server I have no clue could the time be
different in server whihc is causing this issue?
I never had this issue before.