cxf-users mailing list archives

From kongar <ak...@5amsolutions.com>
Subject Re: WSS4JOutInterceptor SAML configuration
Date Fri, 04 Jan 2013 17:08:31 GMT
Thanks for the reply.  I will log a JIRA ticket.

As for a workaround, I was thinking about specifying my own implementation
of SAMLIssuer and using that in the saml.properties
(org.apache.ws.security.saml.issuerClass) file that is in my ear.  That
custom implementation will then read from whatever properties file that I
choose.   All the other keys in the saml.properties is then effectively
ignored.  If that doesn't work, then I'll try to override the
SAMLTokenSignedAction as you suggested.