cxf-users mailing list archives

From Ladislav Lenčucha <ladislav.lencu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to create web security policy to WSDL using java code?
Date Fri, 14 Dec 2012 15:24:39 GMT
Hi,

messages are not send or received to/from WSDL, but to/from web service.
WSDL only describes the WS..

Anyway, there are plenty of examples, it depends on the detail you need. Do
you have SOAP or REST (jaxws or jaxrs endpoint)? Generally, you can use
filters or interceptors. Check the following articles out:
http://cxf.apache.org/docs/secure-jax-rs-services.html
http://cxf.apache.org/docs/ws-security.html

--
S pozdravom