cxf-users mailing list archives

From Tang Yong <tangy...@cn.fujitsu.com>
Subject Re: About Distributed OSGi greeter_rest demo
Date Fri, 28 Dec 2012 03:21:12 GMT
Hi Sergey,

> Can you please run the tests from the root (with 'mvn clean install'),
> as opposed from systests2/single-bundle ?
>
> I'm seeing the tests hanged with the patch, and passing without it.

OK, while I was running the tests from the root, I have also seen the
tests hanged with the patch as following(whether the same as what you
have seen or not?):
[equinox](org.apache.cxf.dosgi.systests2.single.TestImportService)
2012/12/28 11:20:15
org.apache.cxf.service.factory.ReflectionServiceFactoryBean
buildServiceFromClass
情報: Creating Service
{http://greeter.samples.dosgi.cxf.apache.org/}GreeterService from class
org.apache.cxf.dosgi.samples.greeter.GreeterService
2012/12/28 11:20:15 org.apache.cxf.endpoint.ServerImpl initDestination
情報: Setting the server's publish address to be http://localhost:9191/grrr
Test object available, so starting the service client tracker...
Waiting for service: java.lang.String(testResult=test1)
[...]
[        PaxRunnerTestContainer] - Shutting down the test container (Pax
Runner)

Needing to investigate in depth, and I felt that this was caused by pax
exam version.

Thanks
--Tang

Sergey Beryozkin wrote:
> Hi Tang
> On 25/12/12 02:47, Tang Yong wrote:
>> Hi Sergey,
>>
>> The attachment is my test result of systests2/single-bundle(after
>> applying DOSGi-106 patch) and during test, single-bundle tests are not
>> hanging, and anything looks fine.
>>
>> Please seeing the attachment.
>>
> Can you please run the tests from the root (with 'mvn clean install'),
> as opposed from systests2/single-bundle ?
>
> I'm seeing the tests hanged with the patch, and passing without it.
> Thanks, Sergey
>
>> Thanks
>> --Tang
>>
>> Tang Yong wrote:
>>> Hi Sergey,

>>> Yes, I see.

>>> OK, I have seen it and thanks.

>>> I will see whether in my local env, single-bundle tests are hanging or
>>> not. Once hanging, I will tell you and investigate it.
>>>
>>> Thanks
>>> --Tang

used for registering

and starting