cxf-users mailing list archives

From Sergey Beryozkin <sberyoz...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Ask the time of Apache Distribute OSGi Release 1.4.0
Date Fri, 14 Dec 2012 10:26:41 GMT
Hi,
> We have one open issue with two jax rs services using different
> contexts. I did not yet get to investigate it any further. Apart from
> that I think we are ready for a release.
>
> @Sergey: Do you think we should wait for this or should we do the
> release anyway and fix it in a bug fix release?

I'm not able to run WS & RS demos in Felix at all right now, can you
please double-check on your end ? The tests are passing but demos don't
seem to work

The issue I've spotted: JAX-RS POJO handler returns "wsdl" in
getSupportedTypes(), just a typo really, so I've fixed it to
RS_CONFIG_TYPE, but then I've also spotted getSupportedTypes() is not
even used anywhere so may be it can explain the demo issues ?

Cheers, Sergey