cxf-users mailing list archives

From Sergey Beryozkin <sberyoz...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Intercepting exceptions on the server side.
Date Wed, 12 Dec 2012 17:06:08 GMT
On 12/12/12 16:53, Ivan.Latysh wrote:
> Sergey Beryozkin-5 wrote
>> On 12/12/12 16:18, Ivan.Latysh wrote:
>>> 2Sergey:
>>>
>>> Can you reproduce the issue with the set-up I have provided ?
>>
>> In the setup which you listed on one of the previous emails there was no
>> "outFaultInterceptors" section, so yes, without that section I will most
>> likely be able to reproduce it.
>
> The set-up that I have listed had interceptors. Here is the link to the
> thread
> http://cxf.547215.n5.nabble.com/inFaultInterceptors-are-not-invoked-td5719836.html

Oh, I've actually been looking at

http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/cxf-users/201212.mbox/%3C1355168250508-5719995.post@n5.nabble.com%3E

(no section at the end), guess I've missed your original config

> Sergey Beryozkin-5 wrote
>> If you feel there's some misunderstanding on my part: please create a
>> maven based test project and attach it to JIRA.
>
> I have created a deployable war that reproduce the issue.
> I believe at this point I takes 10 min to deploy the war and hit 2 URLS.
> https://www.dropbox.com/s/3ytsyhd5be52r6d/cxf_fault_interceptors.war
>
> If all of the above is not enough, I will rest my case and thank you for
> your time!

OK, having the war helps. Will look into it asap - note 2.4.x line is
complete. Either way I'll try to reproduce the issue.

By the way, what URI should I use which will lead to the early exception
being thrown ?

thanks, Sergey