cxf-users mailing list archives

From Ivan Latysh <ivanlat...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: inFaultInterceptors are not invoked
Date Thu, 06 Dec 2012 19:43:12 GMT
On 06/12/2012 11:56 AM, Sergey Beryozkin wrote:

> AFAIK, on the server side you can only get outFaultInterceptors called, while the regular
in interceptors will get their
> handleFault called in case of exceptions escaping on the inbound chain
Ok, make sense.

But than I have another problem, my outFaultInterceptor is not called with mapping or parsing
exceptions. It is only
called when an exception has been thrown out of my code. As you can see from the logs.

I want my interceptor to intercept any message processing exceptions.

Also it looks like outFaultInterceptors are not called, when they are defined only on a bus.
You see, I have multiple servers across multiple modules, so I want to make sure that they
all have the same exception
handling.

Any ideas ?

--