cxf-users mailing list archives

From Glen Mazza <gma...@talend.com>
Subject Re: How to append username and password to WSDL Location?
Date Sat, 01 Dec 2012 14:20:34 GMT
I've never heard of appending a username and password to the URL string,
your internet service provider would become immediately aware of that
info if that were the case.  The BindingProvider method you're
mentioning instead is the standard way, and the 404 you're getting does
not mean an auth error (i.e., that you should therefore append username
& password to the URL string) but simply that there's no server at the
URL you're pointing to (could it be that you should be using SSL, i.e.,
"https://", instead of "http://"?  That might be your problem.)  I'd
continue hacking at the latter approach if you can
(http://www.jroller.com/gmazza/entry/ssl_for_web_services).

Glen