cxf-users mailing list archives

From Dosta <drazen.dos...@gmail.com>
Subject CXF in OSGi - Multiple applications
Date Wed, 12 Dec 2012 09:38:13 GMT
Hello,

Up until now I was working with a single rest application that registered
multiple resources and started the server using the JAXRSServerFactoryBean
create method.

Problems arose when I introduced a second rest application that used the
same initialization procedures as the  first one (except that the resources
were different along with their registered paths) into the same OSGi
container.

Upon deployment of the second application, first became unreachable (404).
The second is just fine. The log shows that two servers were started and I
suspect that the second server start stopped/deregistered the old
server/application.

What is the correct way to create and register multiple independent
applications using CXF in the same OSGi container (currently using Karaf
2.3.0 and CXF 2.6.3)?
Do I have to create a service that would hold the JAXRSServerFactoryBean and
each application during initialization would get it and only append
resources to already existing ones (with mandatory restart of the server -
bean.start()).

Thanks in advance.

Greetings,
Drazen