cxf-users mailing list archives

From Sergey Beryozkin <sberyoz...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: problem with publishing JAX-RS endpoint using 2.7
Date Fri, 23 Nov 2012 14:13:17 GMT
Hi
On 23/11/12 12:49, Malisetti, Ramanjaneyulu wrote:
> Thank you Sergey. I made stupid mistake by not including javax.ws.rs in my bundle import
section. After correcting this, now end points are started fine.

no problems, thanks for confirming that the issue can be fixed by
getting the packages imported explicitly in Import-Package, I'm
presuming with ',3)' upper range

Cheers, Sergey

> Regards
> Raman

>>> "http://0.0.0.0:8000/sample"
>>> factory.setAddress(endpointURL);
>>> factory.create();
>>> } catch (Exception ex) {
>>> logger.error("Unable to start @ : ", ex);
>>>
>>> }
>>>

>>> @GET
>>> @Path("/serv1")
>>> Public method1() {
>>>
>>> }
>>>
>>> @GET
>>> @Path("/serv2")
>>> Public method2() {
>>>
>>> }
>>> @GET
>>> @Path("/serv3")
>>> Public method3() {
>>>
>>> }
>>>
>>> }
>>>
>>> Caused by:
>>> org.apache.cxf.service.factory.ServiceConstructionException
>>> at
>>> org.apache.cxf.jaxrs.JAXRSServerFactoryBean.create(JAXRSServerFactory
>>> Bean.java:201)
>>>
>>> at
>>> com.ca.ucf.remote.ResourcesProvider.start(ResourcesProvider.java:82)
>>> ... 31 more
>>> Caused by: javax.ws.rs.WebApplicationException
>>> at
>>> org.apache.cxf.jaxrs.AbstractJAXRSFactoryBean.checkResources(Abstract