cxf-users mailing list archives

From jbright <johnbrigh...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Response not coming in SOAPUI
Date Fri, 30 Nov 2012 16:00:39 GMT
It worked as I found the message was not set correct in the code.

Yes we do throw exception and a custom error message is created.

I extended AbstractSoapInterceptor as our requirement is to authenticate using LDAP.

Thanks
John

On Nov 30, 2012, at 7:14 PM, "Andrei Shakirin [via CXF]" <ml-node+s547215n5719497h71@n5.nabble.com>
wrote:

> I think more appropriate solution will be throwing the exception instead aborting interceptor
chain in case of failed authentication.
> It can be SoapFault exception (like in WSS4JInIntercepor), you will be able to set fault
code, message and details as you want.

> I am not sure why your solution doesn't work, seems that chain is aborted and response
is hasn't been put in the message.

> May I ask what is the reason of introducing own authentication interceptor and not using
CXF ones?
> CXF supports a lot of authentication schemas out of the box: HTTP basic, UsernameToken,
SAML, Kerberos, etc.