cxf-users mailing list archives

From ychawla <premiergenerat...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Signing SAML token in STS - Namespace issue
Date Tue, 27 Nov 2012 22:07:56 GMT
Hi Colm,
Thanks again for your assistance on this.

I tried to use the code examples in the SAMLTokenRenewer but got the same
results.

I was however able to come up with a workaround.  Prior to signing the
assertion, I updated the token element to add a namespace prefix:

recievedTokenElement.setPrefix("Assertion");

This way the signed assertion has the same name space prefix as the
assertion on the wire.

I have some other questions about Conditions but will ask those in a
separate thread.

Thanks,
Yogesh