cxf-users mailing list archives

From Andrei Shakirin <ashaki...@talend.com>
Subject RE: CXF Interceptor get Soap Message is null !
Date Tue, 16 Oct 2012 12:11:26 GMT

Regards,
Andrei.

-----Original Message-----
From: gbakonyi [mailto:gina.bakonyi@officialpayments.com]
Sent: Mittwoch, 10. Oktober 2012 18:13
To: users@cxf.apache.org
Subject: Re: CXF Interceptor get Soap Message is null !

Hi Daniel,

I have a similar situation on the incoming interceptor chain: I wrote an interceptor to process
the request object. I placed it in every Phase after UNMARSHAL but, as mentioned here before,
the content field of the message is always null. I see my request type in a field named defaultContents
but there is no method to get it out of there. Can you please tell me what syntax I should
use to place my interceptor at the right point in the chain so as to be able to retrieve the
java objects?

Thanks a in advance.