cxf-users mailing list archives

From rouble <r.ou...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: CXF Proxy message in Interceptor
Date Thu, 25 Oct 2012 03:50:53 GMT
One question about using a @WebServiceProvider and Provider<Source>
interface to proxy a web service like you suggested. Please read
inline.

> The easiest way to handle this with "Pure" cxf would be to write an endpoint using a
Provider interface.   Something like:

> MyService extends Provider<Source> {
>
>     public Source invoke(Source s) {
>           …  use a Dispatch<Source> client to send the Source to a new endpoint
>     }
> }

[rouble]
I notice when someone tries to access the WSDL of this proxy web
service, it does not proxy the wsdl request. Instead it just displays
the WSDL of the proxy web service with the invoke request and
response. Any ideas on how to actually proxy the wsdl request - so
that the client sees the wsdl from the remote end point?

I was looking at implementing a QueryHandler to handle "?wsdl"
queries, but I get lost as to how to use a dispatch client to send a
wsdl GET request. Any tips - or any other ideas?

tia,
rouble