cxf-users mailing list archives

From selvakumar netaji <vvekselva...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: CXF JAVA DOC Regd.,
Date Wed, 31 Oct 2012 16:25:25 GMT
Hi Glen,

Thanks for you reply.

Actually in the user guide, the hello world example uses a simple
JaxWsServerFactoryBean.

I'm using the eclipse for trying out these examples.

I tried to find the javadoc of the JaxWsServerFactoryBean but I was not
able to find. Can you please help on this. The javadoc contains only the
method summary and not explanations of the methods.