cxf-users mailing list archives

From Leith Shabbot <lshab...@gmail.com>
Subject Linking the contents in a Response to the WADL
Date Tue, 16 Oct 2012 20:18:59 GMT
Hi:

I am currently using Apache CXF 2.6.1.  I have a few POJO annotated with
JAXB. Currently just targeting JSON as the format for my REST service. I am
looking at the WADL that gets generated and see the grammars section and
the resources section.  Everything looks good, with the exception that the
type attribute does not refer to one of my types defined in the grammar
section.  For my class that services the request, the operation returns a
Response object and this operation uses the
@ElementClass(response=Echo.class), in which JAXB annotated Echo class
makes up the body of the the response.

Thanks,