cxf-users mailing list archives

From Ron Wheeler <rwhee...@artifact-software.com>
Subject Re: Cannog loggin soap messages in client side
Date Mon, 29 Oct 2012 12:09:06 GMT
I am hesitant to disagree with Glen since he has a lot more experience
than I do.
I can only say that we have had a comfortable development experience
with CXF using the STS version of Eclipse from Springsource that comes
with Maven already integrated into the package along with everything
else you need to do Java development.
The integration with Maven works very well and we launch our Maven
builds and units tests within the Eclipse environment.
We have used it do develop webapps and Java batch applications that use
CXF and Spring without very much fuss.

Spring is a fantastic tool for structuring Java applications and is well
worth the learning curve.
I am sure that you will find lots of examples that relate to your Java
application.
There are also a lot of good books on Spring.

Spring is probably not mandatory but you will probably find more
examples with Spring and CXF than with only CXF.

Ron