cxf-users mailing list archives

From becam <rorr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Cannog loggin soap messages in client side
Date Mon, 29 Oct 2012 10:00:57 GMT
here the link
http://cxf.apache.org/docs/configuration.html

I don't have a web app. I developepd a stand alone client.  here the basic
code:

rivate static final QName SERVICE_NAME = new
QName("http://thecompany/service-b", "myendpoint-v1");

private  myendpointPortType port ;

public ClientMHttps() throws java.lang.Exception {
    URL wsdlURL = myendpointV1.WSDL_LOCATION;

    myendpointV1 ss = new myendpointV1(wsdlURL, SERVICE_NAME);
    port = ss.getmyendpointPortTypeEndpointHttpsM();

}

    public DeleteMarkedStatusResponse
do_DeleteMarkedStatus(DeleteMarkedStatusRequest  _deleteMarkedStatus_body)
throws java.lang.Exception
    {
    System.out.println("Invoking deleteMarkedStatus...");
    javax.xml.ws.Holder<HeaderType> _header =  this.HeaderFarm();
    DeleteMarkedStatusResponse _deleteMarkedStatus__return =
port.deleteMarkedStatus(_deleteMarkedStatus_body, _header);
    System.out.println("deleteMarkedStatus.result=" +
_deleteMarkedStatus__return);
    return _deleteMarkedStatus__return;

    }

looking at xcf don't seems that is mandatory use spring... Anyway I tried
different configurations but still not able to log soap messages.