cxf-users mailing list archives

From becam <rorr...@gmail.com>
Subject Cannog loggin soap messages in client side
Date Sun, 28 Oct 2012 11:59:11 GMT
In a standard eclipse java project where is the correct location of cxf.xml
config file? I'm trying to enable soap messages logging on a stand alone jar
format client ws consumer. Produced artifacts with wsdltojava utility and
using the autogenerated starting point test client it works really fine.
I created config file as per documentation but in my consolle i don't see
anything going on.
this is the my cxf.xml file content:

       xmlns:cxf="http://cxf.apache.org/core"
      xsi:schemaLocation="
http://cxf.apache.org/core http://cxf.apache.org/schemas/core.xsd
http://www.springframework.org/schema/beans/spring-beans-2.0.xsd">

<bean id="abstractLoggingInterceptor" abstract="true">
    <property name="prettyLogging" value="true"/>
</bean>
<bean id="loggingInInterceptor"
class="org.apache.cxf.interceptor.LoggingInInterceptor"
parent="abstractLoggingInterceptor"/>
<bean id="loggingOutInterceptor"
class="org.apache.cxf.interceptor.LoggingOutInterceptor"
parent="abstractLoggingInterceptor"/>

<cxf:bus>
    <cxf:inInterceptors>
        <ref bean="loggingInInterceptor"/>
    </cxf:inInterceptors>
    <cxf:outInterceptors>
        <ref bean="loggingOutInterceptor"/>
    </cxf:outInterceptors>
    <cxf:outFaultInterceptors>
        <ref bean="loggingOutInterceptor"/>
    </cxf:outFaultInterceptors>
    <cxf:inFaultInterceptors>
        <ref bean="loggingInInterceptor"/>
    </cxf:inFaultInterceptors>
</cxf:bus>

</beans>

I tried to put it in project root and under src but nothing. What I'm
missing?

Thanks!!!