cxf-users mailing list archives

From Crack_David <kont...@christian-busch.com>
Subject java.lang.IndexOutOfBoundsException in processing
Date Thu, 18 Oct 2012 16:32:19 GMT
Hey there,
Finally I created my SAP WebService-Call. The only problem is that the
HolderInInterceptor throws a IndexOutOfBoundsException by processing the
reply of the SAP WebService. I've enabled Outbound and Inbound-Logging to
see if the XMLs are sent correctly.
The problem accurs in HolderInInterceptor.class:67 where part->concreteName
= "ETColumnDescription".

*Index=2 and outHolders only contains one Element that is null.*

Holder holder = (Holder)outHolders.get(*part.getIndex() - 1*);

Any suggestions?

*Stacktrace:*

Cheers,
Chris