cxf-users mailing list archives

From Gina Choi <ginacho...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Fediz(SSO) - Do we need to unset token?
Date Mon, 15 Oct 2012 16:41:29 GMT
Hi Dan,

Thanks for your response. If we look at
org.apache.cxf.fediz.example.SecurityTokenThreadLocal.java class, I only see
get and set method. I could directly call TLS.remove() to unset the token,
but should we have a remove method inside SecurityTokenThreadLocal.java
class?

public final class SecurityTokenThreadLocal {

    private static final ThreadLocal<Element> TLS =
        new ThreadLocal<Element>() {
        };

    private SecurityTokenThreadLocal() {
    }

    public static void setToken(Element token) {
        TLS.set(token);
    }

    public static Element getToken() {
        return TLS.get();