cxf-users mailing list archives

From Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>
Subject Re: xsd:date becomes xsd:dateTime
Date Tue, 04 Sep 2012 19:33:40 GMT

We ran into this at one point with CXF as well in the ws-rm module.

I think the only way we got around it was to fully specify the package name for the entire
schema *AND* specify the parse methods we need for the specific adapters:

Example:
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/cxf/trunk/rt/ws/rm/src/main/resources/schemas/wsdl/wsrm-1.1.xjb

That said, that was a long time ago.  Not sure if ALL of that is still needed.

Dan