cxf-users mailing list archives

From Willem jiang <willem.ji...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Endpoint not published via Spring
Date Sat, 29 Sep 2012 02:25:55 GMT
Oh, you are setting up an EmbeddedTomcat to load the CXFServlet.
As the Servlet init method has not been called and the CXFServlet doesn't have any destinationRegistry
, it could explain why you cannot access the service.

Please make sure the CXFServlet init(ServletConfig sc) is called before you publish the endpoint
of "uus"

BTW, which version of CXF are you using ?

--
Willem Jiang

Red Hat, Inc.
FuseSource is now part of Red Hat