cxf-users mailing list archives

From Glen Mazza <gma...@talend.com>
Subject Re: Unmarshalling Error:CXF
Date Tue, 25 Sep 2012 20:31:30 GMT
What do you mean by "tomcat eclipse"--is your *client* running on
Tomcat?  As I understand, your web service provider is running fine, the
problem is with your Java client (or am I misunderstanding?)  Are you
using Maven for your project (would be nice if you were)!

If the problem is with the web service provider, you might wish to
deploy on a standalone Tomcat (outside of Eclipse) to first rule out any
lib or jar headaches being created by Eclipse
(http://www.jroller.com/gmazza/entry/web_service_tutorial#WFstep8). If
the problem with your SOAP client, again, if you can activate it outside
of the IDE (say, using Ant or Maven) that would rule out Eclipse being
the problem.

Glen