cxf-users mailing list archives

From Vassilis Virvilis <v.virvi...@biovista.com>
Subject Re: How to disable nonce.cache in simple frontend?
Date Thu, 13 Sep 2012 13:09:03 GMT
On 09/12/2012 09:42 PM, Daniel Kulp wrote:

> The simple frontend has all the same abilities to set the properties.
>
> <simple:server …>
>     <simple:properties>
>        <entry.../>
>
> If you are using code, the ServerFactoryBean has properties maps on it as well.
>

> Dan

Eer. I meant in the docs not int logs...

The xml fragment did the trick. Thanks a lot.

It would be useful however to mention it somewhere in the logs because
in no place in the web I found the statement that the jax-ws endpoint
have the same properties with the simple frontend.

Thanks again.

	Vassilis