cxf-users mailing list archives

From Vassilis Virvilis <v.virvi...@biovista.com>
Subject cxf spring-web dependancy ivy problem
Date Mon, 10 Sep 2012 08:16:44 GMT
Hi everybody,

We have the following problem and I am not sure where the bug lies or if
there is a bug at all. If you think this is a problem with ivy please
say me so and I will to report there.

The problem:
------------

We are trying to switch to a semi automatic system for tracking our
dependencies so we selected ivy (instead of maven). Ivy understands
maven dependencies and can use maven repositories.

When we specify to download cxf-bundle and it dependencies it brings
everything and spring but not spring-web which is explicitly mentioned
in WHICH_JARS as a server side dependency. It brings
cxf-server-libraries/spring-aop-3.0.7.RELEASE.jar
cxf-server-libraries/spring-asm-3.0.7.RELEASE.jar
cxf-server-libraries/spring-beans-3.0.7.RELEASE.jar
cxf-server-libraries/spring-context-3.0.7.RELEASE.jar
cxf-server-libraries/spring-core-3.0.7.RELEASE.jar
cxf-server-libraries/spring-expression-3.0.7.RELEASE.jar
cxf-server-libraries/spring-jms-3.0.7.RELEASE.jar
cxf-server-libraries/spring-tx-3.0.7.RELEASE.jar

but not spring-web

I checked the pom.xml of cxf-bundle and specifically states
org.springframework* so I guess spring-web should be included.

The problem is always reproducible and here is setup needed to replicate
(build.xml, ivy.xml, ivysettings.xml)

Thanks in advance

--

__________________________________

Vassilis Virvilis Ph.D.
Head of IT
Biovista Inc.

US Offices
2421 Ivy Road
Charlottesville, VA 22903
USA
T: +1.434.971.1141
F: +1.434.971.1144

European Offices
34 Rodopoleos Street
Ellinikon, Athens 16777
GREECE
T: +30.210.9629848
F: +30.210.9647606

www.biovista.com

Biovista is a privately held biotechnology company that finds novel uses
for existing drugs, and profiles their side effects using their
mechanism of action. Biovista develops its own pipeline of drugs in CNS,
oncology, auto-immune and rare diseases. Biovista is collaborating with
biopharmaceutical companies on indication expansion and de-risking of
their portfolios and with the FDA on adverse event prediction.