cxf-users mailing list archives

From Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Lowering the memory footprint on deployment of service endpoints
Date Fri, 07 Sep 2012 18:53:04 GMT

On Sep 6, 2012, at 4:12 PM, kongar <akong@5amsolutions.com> wrote:

> Hello all,
>
> I am working with several service endpoints with wsdls that all import the
> same huge schemas (HL7) that seems to choke my application server whenever I
> try to deploy them.

Are you trying to deploy them as separate wars or all in a single war?

If in separate wars, you may likely be better off if you can move the CXF jars and the "shared"
classes generated from the schemas out of the wars and into something like a "shared/lib"
or similar.  If you do that, it's likely that CXF can share the JAXBContext objects which
can save a significant amount of memory.

Dan