cxf-users mailing list archives

From kongar <ak...@5amsolutions.com>
Subject HTTP Chunking/Streaming and OutputDirectory
Date Fri, 28 Sep 2012 22:09:11 GMT
I have a question about CXF large payload streaming and the cached output
directory.  I was wondering if it was possible to get access the temporary
file that gets generated by CXF after it is streamed in?  Meaning, the file
that is created in the directory I specify with
org.apache.cxf.io.CachedOutputStream.OutputDirectory... is it possible to
get a handle to that file and possibly move it to a different/permanent
location?  I ask because I am trying to minimize the number of times a file
is created, and if CXF has already finished streaming in the file, I would
rather reuse it rather than trying to create a new file (which is what I get
if I access the DataHandler's input stream).