cxf-users mailing list archives

From "Smith, Mitchell" <mitchell.sm...@cwc.com>
Subject Intercept and Alter SOAP XML in CXF
Date Wed, 29 Aug 2012 18:50:28 GMT
Hi,

I have a requirement to add a XML digital signature to soap requests in my
client.

The service provider has chosen to not use WS-Security, but instead insist
on a XML digital signature, being added to the soap request (I have no idea
why)

Is there anyway, I can use interceptors or transformers, to then sign the
the RAW XML of the SOAP request once formatted prior to sending this to the
server?

Thanks

--
*Mitchell
*

The information contained in this email (and any attachments) is confidential and may be privileged.
If you are not the intended recipient
and have received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately by reply email
and delete the message and any attachments.
If you are not the named addressee, you must not copy, disclose, forward or otherwise use
the information contained in this email.
Cable & Wireless Communications Plc and its affiliates reserve the right to monitor all
email communications through their networks to
ensure regulatory compliance.

Cable & Wireless Communications Plc is a company registered in England & Wales with
number:
07130199 and offices located at 3rd Floor, 26 Red Lion Square, London WC1R 4HQ