cxf-users mailing list archives

From Oliver Wulff <owu...@talend.com>
Subject RE: Does fediz support ws-federation
Date Mon, 20 Aug 2012 20:57:33 GMT
Hi Hua JIe

Fediz support ws-federation passive requestor profile as share point does. Share point uses
Microsoft WIF to add federation support and a tomcat application uses the fediz plugin.

In addition, fediz provides an IDP which can be used for tomcat/fediz and asp.net/wif. The
latter is described here:
http://owulff.blogspot.ch/2012/02/configure-fediz-idp-and-aspnet-using.html

Some customers use the fediz idp for their ASP.NET based applications.

Thanks
Oli

------

Oliver Wulff

Blog: http://owulff.blogspot.com
Solution Architect
http://coders.talend.com

From: 杨华杰 [yhjhoo@gmail.com]
Sent: 13 August 2012 05:30
To: users@cxf.apache.org
Subject: Does fediz support ws-federation

Hi

I saw fediz support saml 1.x an saml 2.  I am new to these claim based
authentication, but I think it's quite useful technology.

I found sharepoint 2012 support claim based authentication, it's so popular
that I have work with that platform.  I would like to know whether fediz
can have this kind of integration or not.

About sharepoint claim based authentication:
http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/hh446525.aspx

Regards,
Hua JIe