cxf-users mailing list archives

From Glen Mazza <gma...@talend.com>
Subject Re: Controlloing WSDL location name
Date Tue, 28 Aug 2012 13:12:35 GMT
The algorithm used to determine the URL is as shown in point #2 here:
http://www.jroller.com/gmazza/entry/web_service_tutorial#notes

So you have some adjustment options.  Otherwise, existing clients, if
they're stub-based (wsdl2java based artifacts) will need regeneration
with the new WSDL so all the hardcoded URL information that those
artifacts use will get properly updated.

I'm not sure why your SOAP clients need to obtain the WSDL via such a
wsdl:import statement, per the JAX-WS spec, the WSDL should be
obtainable via "...web service endpointURL?wsdl" and clients should be
building their artifacts (wsdl2java) anyway via an already downloaded
version of that WSDL that they have locally on their machine.

Regards,
Glen