cxf-users mailing list archives

From Sergey Beryozkin <sberyoz...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Incorrect greeter_rest demo url on the dosgi page
Date Sun, 12 Aug 2012 12:57:48 GMT
Hi
On 11/08/12 20:34, Croc wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I guess this is correct place to raise this. The I the url for the
> greeter_rest demo points to the normal simple greeter demo. See here:
>
> http://cxf.apache.org/distributed-osgi.html
>
> I tried a few combinations of what it could be but only got 404's. Does the
> page exist?

Not at the moment. I linked to the greeter demo at a time because I
thought it was nearly identical to the greeter demo, and I was not keen
to duplicate the good description David did for the greeter demo.
I should create a simple page indeed.

You can find a very short description here:
http://cxf.apache.org/docs/jax-rs.html#JAX-RS-IntegrationwithDistributedOSGi.

But if you read the greater demo one then you will know how greeter_rest
works. The main differences are:
- JAX-RS is used instead
- GreeterService2 does not use annotations at all
- has two implementation bundles, impl2 added to the trunk only and
shows the combination of HTTP context and rs addresses

Cheers, Sergey