cxf-users mailing list archives

From Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Logging message without wssecurity encription
Date Mon, 13 Aug 2012 17:11:49 GMT

On Aug 8, 2012, at 2:43 PM, Alejandro <aleycris@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi, I solve the problem in the IN Interceptor, but I can't find a solution to
> log the SOAP message in the Out Interceptor?

An interceptor that would run in the POST_PROTOCOL phase but before the PolicyBasedWSS4JOutInterceptorInternal
or WSS4JOutInterceptorInternal interceptors should do it.  You can get the SAAJ model from
the message at that point via:

SOAPMessage saaj = mc.getContent(SOAPMessage.class);

and then log that.  That would be pre-encryption and such.

Dan