cxf-users mailing list archives

From mayankeagle <mayankea...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: OAuth 1.0 in CXF 2.6.2
Date Tue, 28 Aug 2012 06:33:08 GMT
I also tried with a Javascript client now that I made work with CXF 2.6.1
earlier. It gives an error on the server side saying "No message body writer
has been found for response class OOBAuthorizationResponse".

Sergey, I remember you'd mentioned that in 2.6.1 the OOB support was removed
but was added again in 2.6.2. I'm not sure why I'm getting this error in the
Javascript client though. In the Java client, for a similar
/authorize/decision URL, I'm getting another value of the session
authenticity token.

Not sure why the server side is behaving differently for 2 clients with the
same value of consumer key/ secret/ call-back URL. In the Java client, I get
a response similar to the one that I got for the /authorize call which
includes an authenticity token, and in the Javascript client I get this
error about the OOBAuthorizationResponse class.