cxf-users mailing list archives

From mayankeagle <mayankea...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: OAuth 1.0 in Apache CXF
Date Tue, 21 Aug 2012 16:13:51 GMT
I got it to work, thanks for your help. I will try with 2.6.2 also.

I need your recommendation on some points:

* I had the OAuthFilter also trapping requests to the request token service,
authorization service and access token service - that is why the signature
validation was being done in the authorization process too; it was the
filter that was doing it. Do you recommend this configuration? Or should the
filter only trap the requests to the business REST services that I have
written.

* When I had the filter trapping the access token requests, at one point of
time I had the filter allowing the signature and I had the access token
service denying the signature. That seemed strange. Any idea why this would
be happening?

* Is the documentation at the Apache site updated with whatever changes are
there in 2.6.2 with respect to HTTP requests/ responses and XML
configurations?

Thanks.