cxf-users mailing list archives

From DTaylor <Dan.Tay...@Merge.com>
Subject Re: futureTimeToLive on Service Endpoints
Date Mon, 13 Aug 2012 19:39:56 GMT
Ok thanks for the help though Glen its much appreciated.  We are definitely
loving how helpful people are for working with CXF.

>From the documentation on the cxf page though, the timeToLive property is
the amount of time to append to a creation of a timestamp to determine
validity, which would be what we would need if our STS was behind our client
and service.  Unfortunately our STS is ahead of both. :(

Dan.