cxf-users mailing list archives

From andrewv <andr...@melbpc.org.au>
Subject Re: XML Schema include directive not looking in directory relative to the XML Schema file containing the include directive when using CXF 2.6.1 with xerces-J 2.6.2
Date Mon, 13 Aug 2012 09:58:32 GMT
Hi Daniel,

Many thanks for responding. I am a bit loathe to change the Xerces version,
as a _lot_ of non trivial code I am unfamiliar with depends on it, within
the same application. I reviewed the problem, and was able to make separate
copy of the XSDs that had the include issue, and wrote a script to modify
the include to prefix the required relative path, and this workaround is now
working ok. Once I have the opportunity to migrate off Sun Application
Server 8.2, I will revisit this code, and it will hopefully work as expected
under a more modern EE6 app server.

Thanks
Andrew