cxf-users mailing list archives

From David Bosschaert <david.bosscha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Remote OSGI Service Call from eclipse RCP application as a consumer
Date Mon, 16 Jul 2012 14:01:14 GMT
I'm not sure in what way an RCP application is different from a normal
OSGi context... If I remember it correctly RCP is a way to bundle a
bunch of Equinox/OSGi bundles together to create an application. I
haven't used RCP for many years, but isn't everything in there from a
runtime perspective not identical to running in an ordinary OSGi
framework?

Best,

David

On 16 July 2012 14:36, Koray Duman <koray_dmn@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I had asked before but I couldnt any responce. How can I use Apache cxf on eclipse RCP
applcaition as a client. I cannot get remote service on RCP application. How can I do it?

> Thank you

is consumer/client) In my OSGI service application and cxf are running in the osgi. But I
cant call osgi services from in my eclipse RCP application. In RCP application ServiceTracker
cannot be added remote osgi service. I added OSG-INF\remote-service\remote-service.xml. But
remote-service.xml file not readed from In RCP application.Can you give suggest? How can I
find any example about