cxf-users mailing list archives

From Sergey Beryozkin <sberyoz...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Media type separator is missing - how to troubleshoot?
Date Wed, 25 Jul 2012 21:30:54 GMT
Hi

On 25/07/12 20:11, bcarlson wrote:
> Sergey,
>
> I sincerely appreciate your help on this, but I'm having an issue getting
> the Interceptor registered, it appears. I've added a simple
> System.out.println() in the handleMessage() method of my Interceptor, and
> it's never displaying in the logs, however other debugging output before and
> after is showing.
>
>   Just to reiterate, this is on the client side, making a post to a remote
> server who is returning "text" as the content-type.
>
> Here's how I have it setup right now... can you see an obvious issue?
>

> 		JAXRSClientFactoryBean bean = new JAXRSClientFactoryBean();
> 		bean.getInInterceptors().add(new ReplaceContentTypeInterceptor());
> 		bean.setAddress(endpoint);
> 		WebClient client = bean.createWebClient();
>
> I also tried it like:
>

> 		WebClient client = WebClient.create(endpoint);
> 		WebClient.getConfig(client).getInInterceptors().add(new
> ReplaceContentTypeInterceptor());
>

> Neither way is working. Thanks in advance!

I've had a test added today, see
testBookExistsMalformedMt() at

https://fisheye6.atlassian.com/browse/cxf/trunk/systests/jaxrs/src/test/java/org/apache/cxf/systest/jaxrs/JAXRSClientServerBookTest.java?r=1365536

and the interceptor is invoked, READ stage is used but few other values
would likely be OK too

Do you work with CXF 2.6.1 ? Though it should work on all the branches

Cheers, Sergey