cxf-users mailing list archives

From Jim Talbut <jtal...@spudsoft.co.uk>
Subject Finding remote IP
Date Fri, 13 Jul 2012 08:58:34 GMT
Hi,

I want to be able to log the remote IP for all requests going through a
logging interceptor.

At the moment I'm getting the remote IP from message.get(
AbstractHTTPDestination.HTTP_REQUEST ).getRemoteAddr(), but that only
works for inbound requests.
I can see that I can't get the remote IP for outbound requests because
it isn't know at the time of the interceptor.
And for outbound responses I can just remember the value from the
inbound request.
But I can't see any way to get the remote IP from a message that is an
inbounded response (i.e. a received reply from a service).
Is there any way to get that or has it been irretrievably forgotten?

Thanks

Jim