cxf-users mailing list archives

From Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Using wsdl2java with maven and a lot of wsdls
Date Mon, 23 Jul 2012 15:50:07 GMT
On Saturday, July 21, 2012 12:52:29 PM Ted wrote:
> Nice, is there something similar for the HTTP version of the wsdl's? like
> off the service listing?

Actually, therei is, kind of, I think.

I think if you do:

<wsdlOption>
    <wsdl>http://....../services?formatted=false</wsdl>
    <wsdlList>true</wsdl>
</wsdlOption>

that would work.   The formatted=false would have the serlvet generate a
simple list of wsdls.

That said, the code for the UnformattedServiceListWriter looks a little
"wrong" so it may not work completely correct.   A patch would be nice if
you have a chance to test.   Things that immediately look problematic:

1) content type is text/html when it likely should be text/plain

2) No flags to say "wsdl only".  I you have rest endpoints, it also returns
wadl links which would likely confuse wsdl2java.    I'd like to see:

http://....../services?formatted=false&content=wsdl

or something (or wadl) that could return just the section that is needed.

Dan