cxf-users mailing list archives

From kdesin <kartheekdesine...@gmail.com>
Subject No message body writer has been found for response class JSONObject.
Date Tue, 31 Jul 2012 16:11:27 GMT
Hi all,

I am facing this issue after trying out on few solutions:

No message body writer has been found for response class JSONObject.

a)I have made sure that the JSONProvider is defined:

<jaxrs:providers>
		   <bean class="org.apache.cxf.jaxrs.provider.json.JSONProvider">
		    <property name="serializeAsArray" value="true"/>
             <property name="arrayKeys" value="true"/>
		   </bean>
		</jaxrs:providers>
b)I am using CXF 2.6.1 and Jboss4.2.3GA(no up-gradation is feasible as of
now)

I have the cxf-2.6.1.jar as well in my WEB-INF/lib folder

Please let me know if any other jars are required or is the cause of this
issue something else?

-----
Saludos
Kartheek