cxf-users mailing list archives

From Koray Duman <koray_...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Remote OSGI Service Call from eclipse RCP application as a consumer
Date Mon, 16 Jul 2012 13:36:22 GMT
Hi,

I had asked before but I couldnt any responce. How can I use Apache cxf on eclipse RCP applcaition
as a client. I cannot get remote service on RCP application. How can I do it?

Thank you

________________________________
 From: Koray Duman <koray_dmn@yahoo.com>
To: "users@cxf.apache.org" <users@cxf.apache.org>
Sent: Saturday, July 14, 2012 5:11 PM
Subject: Remote OSGI Service Call from eclipse RCP application as a consumer

Hi;

I am tiring call the remoteĀ  osgi service from eclipse RCP application.(My RCP application
is consumer/client) In my OSGI service application and cxf are running in the osgi. But I
cant call osgi services from in my eclipse RCP application. In RCP application ServiceTracker
cannot be added remote osgi service. I added OSG-INF\remote-service\remote-service.xml. But
remote-service.xml file not readed from In RCP application.Can you give suggest? How can I
find any example about
this problem

Thank you