cxf-users mailing list archives

From anglon <v_sha...@yahoo.com>
Subject Service class with generic request and response
Date Fri, 13 Jul 2012 00:46:24 GMT
Hello,

I have a service interface that has operation which takes generic DOM
document (org.w3c.Docuemnt) as request and returns the same type
(org.w3c.Docuemnt) as response which I can take care by parsing the
returning model.  Now, what I want to achieve is to be able to configure a
client for the provided service class using CXF and Spring. Could you please
help me to do it? Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks.