cxf-users mailing list archives

From Freeman Fang <freeman.f...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: CXF 2.6.x on Karaf ?
Date Fri, 29 Jun 2012 01:40:51 GMT
Hi,

I've run into similar issue days ago,  this is actually from that pax-
web-extender-whiteboard bundle version used in cxf 2.6.0
feature.xml(1.0.8) is different with the one used in karaf 2.2.7
features.xml(1.0.9), you need align them, remove $KARAF_HOME/data
folder and restart karaf.

If you look at the data/logs/karaf.log, you will find the root
exception like
Caused by: java.lang.IllegalStateException: Http context already used.
Context params can be set only before first usage
which is caused by you try to install different version of pax-web-
extender-whiteboard bundle in same container.

Freeman

On 2012-6-29, at 上午1:45, ramesh wrote:

> On 06/28/2012 12:39 PM, Christian Schneider wrote:
>> Hi Ramesh,
>>
>> we are testing each Karaf release at least against the most current
>> CXF release. So basically it should work.
>>
>> I just tested Karaf 2.2.8 with CXF 2.6.1 and at least this
>> combination works fine. You have to use the jre.properties.cxf
>> though.
>>
>> Christian
>>
>> Am 28.06.2012 19:16, schrieb ramesh:
>>> Is 2.6.0 supported on Karaf ?
>>>
>>> I am trying to upgrade but I am constantly getting this error
>>>
>>> karaf@root> features:install cxf
>>> Error executing command: Could not start bundle
>>> mvn:org.ops4j.pax.web/pax-web-extender-whiteboard/1.0.9 in
>>> feature(s) http-whiteboard-2.2.7: Activator start error in bundle
>>> org.ops4j.pax.web.pax-web-extender-whiteboard [481].
>>>
>>> Just wanted to know if it is supported ?
>>>
>>> regards
>>> Ramesh
>>

> Thanks Christian,
>
> I will try with Karaf 2.2.8.