cxf-users mailing list archives

From Gina Choi <ginacho...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Configuring Fediz IDP with OpenLDAP
Date Fri, 29 Jun 2012 16:14:37 GMT
Hi Colum/Oliver,

Finally I was able to get attributes from OpenLDAP. My issue was that I
used wkengchoi.global.sdl.corp in fediz_config.xml, but I used localhost in
RPClaims.xml. So, requestedClaims was null since it compares String values.

Some of our products are built in Java and some are .NET. We try to provide
two solutions to our clients. First is ADFS + Active Directory which we
have done with prototype(both .NET and Java). Next is Apache CXF+ Fediz +
OpenLDAP. I am setting up this environment for .NET developer to test
prototype. He will be use WIF to access this environment. From Java point,
I don't see problem.

Anyway, thanks for both of your assistance.

Oliver, to connect to OpenLDAP, I added following jar files. If you update
your Fediz OpenLDAP configuration document, that would be great.

lang-2.1.0.jar
ldapbp-1.0.jar
spring-ldap-1.2.jar

Gina Choi